- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
Nigeria will begin trading electricity with other West African countries by June this year.
The regulatory body for electricity trade in West Africa, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA) in conjunction with West African Power Pool (WAPP) is hoping to launch the regional electricity market by June. Therefore, there will …Read More