- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Construction of storm drainage which will help result the flooding issues in Delta state kick-off.
The construction of a storm drainage has kick-off in the Southern part of Nigeria. The project which is undertaken by Warri Uvwie and Environs Special Area Development Agency (WUEDA) will help result the flooding issues …Read More