- PRESIDENT OF FIDIC AFRICA WILL SPEAK ON AFRICA'S RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- THE UNIQUE MODEL OF THE GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND - SOLOMON ASAMOAH
- KAMPALA NORTHERN BYPASS EXPANSION PROGRESS REPORT
- KENYA's NMS BEGINS ROAD IMPROVEMENT
- CONTRACTOR RETURN TO SITE FOR COMPLETION OF ENUGU AIRPORT IN NIGERIA
Construction of storm drainage which will help result the flooding issues in Delta state kick-off.
The construction of a storm drainage has kick-off in the Southern part of Nigeria. The project which is undertaken by Warri Uvwie and Environs Special Area Development Agency (WUEDA) will help result the flooding issues …Read More