- MAKENGI RESIDENTS PROTESTS OVER SLOW ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN KENYA
- MCM PLANS TO CONSTRUCT MULTI-PURPOSE STADIUM IN BOTSWANA
- RESIDENT UNHAPPY WITH NEW BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- 14 YEARS AFTER CONSTRUCTION, FACTORY REMAINS ABANDONED IN NIGERIA
- CALLS FOR ETHIOPIANS IN DIASPORA TO SUPPORT GERD INTENSIFY
Wind power purchase set to reduce electricity bills in Kenya.
Residents in Kenya are set to have a reduce bill when it comes to electricity payment in the fourth quarter. This is after Kenya power plans to purchase wind-generated electricity at half price from October.
The plan is to first …Read More