- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
China’s industry ministry is developing a timetable to end production and sale of fuel cars and will promote development of electric technology as Beijing seeks to ease pollution.
The country’s Deputy industry minister, Xin Guobin told a forum in the northern city of Tianjin at the weekend that his ministry …Read More