- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Sinohydro halt construction of Kafue Gorge hydroelectric dam due to difficulties beyond its control.
Construction of Kafue Gorge hydroelectric dam was put on hold by China’s state-owned Sinohydro. The dam was put on hold due to “difficulties beyond its control” according to Sinohydro.
The construction which kick-off in 2015 has …Read More