- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
- PHOTOS: THE EFFECTS OF EXCESSIVE RAINFALL AND OVERFLOW
- NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY PROJECT IS MAKING GOOD PROGRESS DESPITE THE PANDEMIC
The committee is happy with the progress of work at Mbulu district hospital.
Construction of Mbulu District Hospital is making great progress according to the Administration and Local Government Affairs Committee.
The committee who is in charge of supervising the project was satisfied with the progress during a site visit. Speaking during the tour, Chairman of the committee, Dr. Jason Rweikiza said the government should disburse funds allocated from this year’s budget to complete the construction of hospital buildings.
The project is expected to help Mbulu residents who have been traveling long distances to get medical services. When completed, the service will be offered include vaccinations, child clinics, and other outpatient services.
Deputy Minister of State in the President’s Office (Regional Administration and Local Government) Mwita Waitara said the ministry was closely monitoring the hospital construction as well as the construction of other 67 hospitals nationwide so that they started offering services.