- PROVISION OF WIRELINE LOGGING SERVICES AND MUD LOGGING SERVICES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: IMPLEMENTATION OF TETRA COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN SPDC
- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
ZANZIBAR Ports Corporation (ZPC), has invested 8bn for the port development. The fund will enhance service efficiency in passenger and cargo handling at its ports.
According to Infrastructure, Communication and Transport Minister Dr Sira Ubwa Mamboya, ” the corporation is finalising procurement procedures for the purchase of one reach stacker, one tractor, one semitrailer and one winch truck”.
She also said the corporation has strengthened its infrastructure under a 1.28bn/- project to install cathodic protection equipment at Malindi dock and cargo warehouse construction, which has just started at Saateni suburb.
She noted that during the July 2019-March 2020 period, ZPC, through its ports in Unguja and Pemba, handled various passenger and cargo vessels, including international and domestic ships as well as dhows.
Read full details on DailyNews