- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. It also helps customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir. Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs).
ROLES AT HALLIBURTON
Under broad direction, provides technical expertise to the internal and/or external customer;
- Be responsible for pre- planning, job execution, post job analysis, and overall performance of product service line (PSL).
- Functions as a technical subject matter expert who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on engineering and related activities of the company.
- Negotiates controversial issues with high-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Generally contributes to designs or techniques which are of material significance in the solution of important problems.
An undergraduate degree in engineering, physics, geology or math.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil industry to include experience in field engineering.
Must possess good computer skills, communication skills, basic hand tools and supervisory skills.
Must be able to demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines.
For more details click HERE