- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
MSD or Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. MSD is looking for Technical Operations Engineer to handle various technical projects in South Africa.
The Technical Operations Engineer will primarily focus on taking over responsibility for various technical systems and components in the Pharmaceutical packaging environment the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your automation skills and learn so much more!
Our Engineers support internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously improve and innovate.
· Responsible for system administration, development and monitoring / reviewing of the System Development Life Cycles of new projects and existing technical systems, including packaging, HVAC and Environmental monitoring equipment, shop floor automation systems, Quality, Safety, Maintenance, Documentation, Archiving, shop floor automation and good adherence to standards and systems.
· Promotes the behaviours and principles that drive continuous improvement of our Lean Enterprise.
· Ensures that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with Our Company’, and local code requirements for employee and environmental safety and health with harmonious employee relations.
· Responsible for project definition, development and implementation – including qualification and validation activities.
· Periodic reviews of systems, procedures and processes.
Required Qualifications/ skills
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Engineering degree
· Minimum 4 years operations and project experience in an equipment / system operational environment
· Technical report writing abilities
· Computer literacy: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Project Scheduling, CAD
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Communication Skills, Written, Oral and Presentations
· Decision Making, demonstrated leadership, teamwork skills and excellent analytical abilities
· Goal driven, self-motivated pro-active and comfortable working in isolation and in teams
· Must be familiar with quality-controlled systems and how they interlink
· Experience with administration of automated systems would be an advantage
· Responsible for reporting adverse experiences or events,, adverse device events, product quality complaints and other reportable information, customer feedback, alleged counterfeiting, diversion and tampering that you become aware of to the Designated Point of Contact.
· Requires technical, automation/electronics, IT automation systems and equipment reliability expertise as well as project management skills and knowledge of quality systems
For more details Click HERE