- THE RETURN OF THE GARDEN CITY
- THE YOUNG ENGINEERS VIEW: WHERE DO YOU STAND?
- Protecting lives and livelihoods: CESA unpacks skills development and sustainability in the construction industry
- Building Long Term Power Partnerships
- Electric mining vehicles and fast battery chargers are set to offer safer and more sustainable mining in Africa
As part of the Sapele Further Oil Development (FOD) campaign, SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company PLC (SEPLAT), on behalf of the joint venture of itself and the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has deemed it necessary to carry out Gaslift Compression Station Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) at its Sapele Field to handle anticipated increase in production from OML 41. To execute this EPIC scope, it is mandatory that a competent engineering contractor with proven experience in Gaslift Compression Station in line with SEPLAT’s Sapele Further Oil Development strategy is engaged.
The successful contractor shall demonstrate capability in EPIC of Gaslift Compression Station, and by leveraging its experience in conjunction with a reputable Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to provide a detailed technical proposal for gaslift Compression Station to be deployed as part of the Sapele FOD Project.
The tendering process shall be run on the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NipeX) contracting platform.
CLOSING DATE: Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category: 4.05.09 Project Administrative Services category with a “LIVE” subscription status at 16:00hours (West African Time) on 12th February 2021 being the advert close date, shall be invited to submit Technical and commercial Bids.