- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
- KENYA TRANSPORT MINISTER ANNOUNCED PLANS TO STOP NEW ROAD PROJECT DUE TO DEBT
THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT IS COMING TO EGYPT
THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT EGYPT DETAILS
Venue: Egypt International Exhibition Center, Egypt.
Date: 18 – 21 SEPTEMBER 2018
The construction event will bring together decision-makers, innovators and suppliers from the region and beyond for business and networking opportunities. The country’s construction market has placed itself as the leading contributor to GDP growth in the region. Also with 473 billion dollars’ worth of active projects in the region, the majority of them are in Egypt.
Egypt’s construction industry is growing fast with US$140bn worth of projects awarded. furthermore your business can grow with it at the launch edition of The Big 5 Construct Egypt 2018.
To register visit website
For more information on the event and also to learn more about opportunities Click Here