- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
The Inspector General of Police in The Gambia has inaugurate two new facility for the police department.
The both facilities located in Madina Serign Mass and Kuntair Village, all in the North Bank Region are community driven projects.
According to an online press release which reads, “In a similar engagement, the IGP laid the foundation stone for a new Police Station at the provincial town of Jarra Soma in Lower River Region of The Gambia.”
The latest development has been received by beneficiary community members as it will drive to make security accessible to all.