- DUVAL GROUP VISIT RWANDA TO DISCUSS ONGOING INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL POLICE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY COMMENCES IN KENYA
- ANGOLA'S PORT OF LUANDA WILL RECEIVE USD 190 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM UAE
- BOTSWANA IS SEEKING INVESTORS FOR PPP PROJECTS
- TROPICAL STORM DESTROYS BUILDINGS IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
Gambeta News Digital Dialogue
A series of online discussion with themes that are centred around inspiring the development of Africa’s Infrastructure.
THEME: Post-COVID 19 Survival Strategies
An online discussion aimed at fostering the exchange of ideas as we emerge from this pandemic.
Sir. Winston Churchill says, ‘don’t waste a crisis’. Hence, Africa should cease this novel opportunity to build a better and more sustainable future.
TOPIC: The Nigerian Built Industry in the post COVID-19 Era
MODERATOR: Mr. Pius Godwin Ohemu (Speak Perfect International)
Engr George C. Okoroma FNSE
(President, Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria)
Engr. Ali A. Rabiu FNSE
(President, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria)
#GambetaNews #DigitalDialogue #PostCOVID19 #BetterAfrica #BuildStronger #Africa