- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
The Festival of BIM & Digital Construction is the largest-ever virtual event for digital construction.
- 1000s of global attendees Incredible Content – a wide range of webinars taking place across 9 weeks
- FREE attendance for all construction professionals from around the world
- Presentations, panel discussions and case studies from a vast number of: Contractors, Architects, Engineers and BIM & Digital Construction professionals
- All sessions accredited: CPD accredited and AIA/CEU approved
- Online Networking Opportunities
- Q&A sessions and Self- Development Opportunities
- Sessions taking place 24 hours a day to attract thousands of attendees from all around the world in Europe, North America, Asia and Australasia
- Case Studies from speakers in all 6 Continents
VIEW THE WEBINAR AGENDA