- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
(Togo First) – The government of Togo and Vergnet Hydro, a French company, signed a €1.1 million deal to set up sanitation facilities and boost access to drinking water.
The initiative is part of the Projet d’amélioration des conditions sanitaires en milieu scolaire et rural des régions de la Kara et des Savanes (PASSCO), a scheme that aims to improve sanitary conditions in rural areas and schools. Read more
More so, the Minister of Water and Village Hydraulics, Bolidja Thièm, has drawn up a law which henceforth regulates the activity of professional drillers in the country. This 10-article law recently promulgated by the Togolese Ministry of Water and Village Hydraulics completes the provisions of Article 39 of Law No. 2010-004 of June 14th, 2010 on the Water Code.