- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
The Minister of Water and Village Hydraulics, Bolidja Thièm, has drawn up a law which henceforth regulates the activity of professional drillers in the country. This 10-article law recently promulgated by the Togolese Ministry of Water and Village Hydraulics completes the provisions of Article 39 of Law No. 2010-004 of June 14th, 2010 on the Water Code.