- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
BUA Group is a leading foods, infrastructure, mining and manufacturing conglomerate Headquartered in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key business sectors of the African economy. At BUA Group, we are committed to providing a workplace in which every employee feels empowered to contribute, make an impact, and have the opportunity to develop exceptional talents and skills
BUA Cement Plc is recruiting for the following job positions:
JOB TITLE: Trainee Graduate Engineers
The objective of the Graduate Engineering Trainee is to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, managing data and implementing systems, utilizing tools to optimize cement production process.
TRAINEE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles
- Good knowledge of statistical principles
- High level of proficiency in computer (word, Excel, Microsoft project, power point etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills
- Team playing spirit
- Data analysis skill
- Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation or Automation
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Not more than 30years of age at the point of recruitment
- Good team player
- Must have good level of order and cleanliness
- Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people
- High level of organization and be result-oriented
- Must have logical mind
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their respective updated CVs to: email@example.com.
Please use the position being applied for and your name as the subject of your e-mail.