- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
BUA Group is a leading foods, infrastructure, mining and manufacturing conglomerate Headquartered in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key business sectors of the African economy. At BUA Group, we are committed to providing a workplace in which every employee feels empowered to contribute, make an impact, and have the opportunity to develop exceptional talents and skills
BUA Cement Plc is recruiting for the following job positions:
JOB TITLE: Trainee Graduate Operators
To learn/train how to operate the plant equipments through the Centre Control Room (CCR) and to maintain an accurate log, record keeping ensuring all information on the status of the operation is documented and keep superior information on operating conditions to enable monitoring of production progress and for the coordination of overall shift activities and effective coordination with maintenance activities.
TRAINEE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- To learn day to day activities planning as per section requirements; fulfill LOTOTO and other safety requirements, supervision of activities and feedback for work orders.
- Maintain constant contact with field Engineers/Supervisors to provide work direction to ensure equipment, instruments and the process are properly controlled.
- Housekeeping of CCR and maintain cleanliness of control room desk
- Operate, control and adjust the cement production in accordance with operating procedures and approved safety and environment procedures to ensure achievement of targeted production capacity with desired quality
- Support field operation/plant maintenance on the job directions as required
- Monitoring the operations of raw mill, kiln and cement grinding and their auxiliaries
- Prepare the daily Kiln and Raw Mill activities reports
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles
- Good knowledge of statistical principles
- High level of proficiency in computer (word, Excel, Microsoft project, power point etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills
- Team playing spirit
- Data analysis skill
- HND holder in the following Engineering:
- Electrical /Instrumentation or Automation
- Industrial chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Minimum entering Upper credit
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum entering age not more than 30years of age.
- Good team player
- Must have good level of order and cleanliness
- Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people
- High level of organization and be result-oriented
- Must have logical mind
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their respective updated CVs to: email@example.com.
Please use the position being applied for and your name as the subject of your e-mail.