- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
Malawi Government set to construct two bridge in mzimba that will help the resident and community in the area.
The bridge construction will take place in Mzimba North East constituency of malawi. The construction will help improve road network in the area.
Minister of Transport and Public Works, Jappie Mhango, “I will ensure that the two bridges are constructed so that people cross these rivers without endangering their lives. He also said that the presidents already assented to.”
The road has been a fear for individuals living in the area due to the bad nature of it. The bridge construction will help the resident to travel to different location on time and help reduce stress.
The project is part of the country goal to have a stable road network in every region in the nation.
For more information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.