- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Construction of two new primary schools is underway in Ribda and Alet administrative areas, Forto Sawa sub zone. The project is aimed at reinforcing the teaching and learning process in the area according to Abubakar Idris, administrator of the sub zone.
These development is a major boost to the area as Forto Sawa sub zone progress of education has been seriously hampered due to remoteness of villages, nomadic lifestyle, and backward traditions among others.
Abubakar Idris also said that thanks to the integrated efforts being made, encouraging results are being registered and that students’ school enrolment is on the increase.
So far, the zone has 28 educational institutions including two boarding schools ranging from preschool to high school.