- THE RETURN OF THE GARDEN CITY
- THE YOUNG ENGINEERS VIEW: WHERE DO YOU STAND?
- Protecting lives and livelihoods: CESA unpacks skills development and sustainability in the construction industry
- Building Long Term Power Partnerships
- Electric mining vehicles and fast battery chargers are set to offer safer and more sustainable mining in Africa
Abutment and pier construction on the Ntinda/Kisaasi Interchange works along Phase 2 of K’la Northern Bypass project has been completed. The next works are the beams to be placed across.
On completion, the Interchange will
- reduce traffic flow constraints
- reduce transit times
- improve safety of road users #UNRAworks