- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to Recruit, Build capacities, Train and manage competent contract staffs, lease equipment and provide transportation services, and also mediate for Oil & Gas companies.
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for a WIRELINE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
- Familiarize self with TEPNG emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of TEPNG and service companies concerned in all TEPNG operations.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence
- Implement site safety
- Provide exemplary HS&E Leadership in support of all Xmas Tree intervention activities under area of responsibility.
- Participate in QHSE audits at well site and contractor’s support bases in collaboration with Drilling and Completion Operations Safety Leader (OSL).
- Prepare Job Risk Assessment (JRA) with Field Operation team prior to commencement of intervention activity
- Ensure Compliance with Totals well SENTINEL requirements for well intervention operations
- Compile and report HSE statistics for sphere of responsibility.
- Rotational position (duration of rotation is flexible)
- Diversified environment: Offshore and Onshore locations as well as contractors workshops
- Working with moderate to high pressure wells
- Diversified types of well completions; Single and dual completions, Standalone screens, gravel pack and perforated liner completions Vertical, deviated and horizontal wells.
- Working with moderate to high temperature wells
- Shall be responsible for the safe execution of wireline and Slickline interventions
- Responsible for Permit To Work (PTW) preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process and well site tool box talks with site team.
- Shall have a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline intervention operations.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of TEPNG assets, in respect of wireline intervention.
- Shall ensure required barriers are in place for any form of interventions on the well
- Lead and supervise specialized wireline intervention team in the execution of onsite eLine and Slickline intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize slickline and Eline intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- Shall have an On-site functional responsibility for up to 6 to 12 persons during intervention operations.
- Prepare and follow up wireline tools and equipment spare parts Inventory owned by TEPNG
- Shall possess a minimum of with 8 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (electric line and slickline supervision).
- Minimum of HND or BSc/BEng in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for a similar for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have a good knowledge Halliburton, Schlumberger, baker and Weatherford wireline tools
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line, Coil Tubing, Pumping services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS /THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: “WIRELINE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES – John Doe”