- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
At Total Tanzania, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Young Graduate Engineer to join their Tanzania office.
- Projects works – create specification, finalise tender doc, arrange technical meetings with contractors, follow & implement HSEQ system, works monitoring & closing
- Implementation of MX tool (Maintenance Software) in coordination with MX Tool Project Manager. Training to the involved personnel.
- Prepare maintenance schedule of the plant
- Carrying out Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of plant and equipment as per laid down procedures / OEM recommendations.
- Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock.
- Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
- Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
- Monitor work carried out by external contractors
Context and environment
- Coordination with MX Toolkit team local as well as Paris in case required
- Daily communication and reporting of maintenance/ project activities with Maintenance Manager
- Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
- Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
- Young Engineers fresh or 1yr experience.
- Degree in either of engineering discipline – Mechanical/ Chemical/ instrumentation
- Basic computer skill,– autoCAD knowledge preferable
For more details click HERE