- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly good. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating.
- Learn and understand the policies and procedures of the company.
- Attend all trainings as nominated by the company.
- Execute company projects.
- Assist in the collection of data, preparation of reports and analytical reviews, as necessary.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the respective supervisors.
- Propose improvements and update procedures in the assigned department.
- Any other duties that may be assign from time to time.
The candidate must have graduated in the last 12 months with a second class upper degree in either of the following fields:
- Business, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering or Science related discipline.
He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
He/she should be able to work in a team, be self driven, innovative and willing to learn.
Individual should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
For more details click HERE