- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
Zimbabwe Govt. submit six proposed project to china for consideration.
Plans for six proposed project is gaining momentum in Zimbabwe. This is after the Zimbabwe government submitted project plans to China for consideration.
According to reports, the six new project where submitted through a ministerial team chaired by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Minister Dr Sibusiso Moyo. This was a direct mandate from President Mnangagwa to find ways of mainstreaming the country’s economic cooperation with China.
Speaking on behalf of China, Chinese Foreign Affairs Minister Mr Wang Yi, Acting President Chiwenga said it was his hope that these projects, would receive China’s support. That it will help push the two countries’ economic cooperation for mutual benefit.
Meanwhile, Zimbabwe will also support China on issues of common interest such as human rights, climate change and the One China Policy.
However, finer details of the projects were not available during the meet.