- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
The Gwayi-Shangani dam to be completed in two years, that will bring about socio-economic transformation after 105 years wait.
The Gwayi-Shangani Dam which is one of the national projects being undertaken under Zim-Asset is on the confluence of Gwayi and Shangani rivers, has been put on hold for so long due to financial challenges whereby making the development of the Matabeleland region to be very slow.
The Vice President of the country, Phelekezela Mphoko has been promised by the managing director of China International Water and Electric Corporation, Eing Shangfa that there will be monthly progress reports on the project and in turn the vice president will look at the challenges facing the company so as to ensure acceleration of the construction work.
The major challenges faced during the project has been the unavailability of foreign currency to import parts for equipment.
The dam is to be completed in two years and will bring about socio-economic transformation for surrounding communities and other parts of the drought prone Matabeleland North province.