Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of product.
Part of Nokia Software Global Services Center / Market Services MEA, the position is for CDM in charge of NSW delivery for MTN Group across MEA region.
Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) own within one BG the delivery process for all aspects related to contracts execution including HW, SW and Services.
The individual is accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia MoO for his/her perimeter within the BG and is the reference manager towards Customer and internal partners for all aspects related to delivery of BG projects, including small scopes from other BGs tightly related to main projects (based on mutual agreement).
Full CDM job description attached.
– Engineering/Software educational background
– 5+ years experience in project management
Project Management certification for Nokia
Leadership skills to setup and drive project team
Interpersonal skills and ability to work in complex environment involving multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds
– Knowledge about Nokia Software portfolio and its evolution
– Fluent English
– Ability to simultaneously manage multiple files
– Taking initiative, being autonomous and rigorous
– Experience in Middle-East and Africa
For more details click Here