- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Bui Dam Authority has finalized agreement for the construction of 2.5 Megawatt solar farm.
The long discussion for the construction of the 2.5 megawatt solar farm for the University of Ghana has finally been concluded. Feasibility studies for the farm will soon start as the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed.
“We find it necessary to sign the MOU because we are now about to conduct the various studies needed to be done, before doing the actual project,” said Mr Fred Oware, Chief Executive Officer of the Bui Dam Authority.
Without the MoU it will be difficult to commit resources for the project. Mr Fred assured the school that they will do an excellent job on the project. The Pro-Vice-Chancellor, in charge of Research, Innovation and Development, University of Ghana, Professor Francis Dodoo, said they were expecting more productive partnership with the Authority. The project will supplement the University’s already existing hydroelectric power. Prof. Francis showed his gratitude for the farm.