- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
The African Development Bank under its Sustainable Energy Fund for Africa (SEFA), has approved a US$760,000 grant to Empower New Energy AS (EmNEW), to develop at least eight small renewable energy projects with capacity ranging from1-10 MW, towards bankability and construction.
The grant will support a broad range of project preparation and development activities. These will include; technical feasibility studies, legal due diligence, environmental and social impact assessment, quality assurance and risk management.
The African Development Bank’s SEFA to fund the development of small-scale #renewableenergy projects across SSA. The grant will support a range of project preparation & development activities, including technical feasibility studies & quality assurance. https://t.co/9ZbMAIcaX6 pic.twitter.com/2FRoUBxnrb
— African Development Bank Group (@AfDB_Group) April 21, 2020
EmNEW will invests in small and medium-scale renewable energy projects in Africa, with a focus on solar power, hybrid, and hydro technologies through the Empower invest fund.
Read full details on AFDB.org