ANAESTHETIST NURSING SERVICE Provider needed at Chilewa Investment Limited
Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to Recruit, Build capacities, Train and manage competent contract staffs, lease equipment and provide transportation services, and also mediate for Oil & Gas companies.
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for the provision of ANAESTHETIST NURSING SERVICE to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
Services to be performed shall include the following, but without limitation:
- to COMPANY’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- to COMPANY Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary andevacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans TEPNG Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advise as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
TRAINING AND INVESTIGATION
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up andinvestigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements.
SERVICES PERSONNEL PROFILE
- Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
- 15 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
SERVICES Scheme and Location:
- Rotational, 4 weeks ON (working 7 days a week) * 4 Weeks OFF
- Site Based – Onshore or Offshore, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: “Anaesthetics Nursing Service – John Doe”
Deadline for submission: Monday, 11th March 2019.