- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
Plans to construct 20 bridges in the municipality of Alto-Zambeze, eastern Moxico province has been announced by Angola Government.
The project is part of plans to allow the circulation of people and goods in the region, in the scope of the Integrated Programme of Intervention in Municipalities (PIIM).
Speaking to the media, Deputy Governor for Technical Services and Infrastructure, Wilson Augusto said the projects will cover the municipalities of Bundas, Luacano and Lutchazes, as well as Muangai commune.
Currently speaking, Alto-Zambezi municipality covers an area of 48,356 square kilometres and is located 519 kilometres to the south-east of Luena with over 100,000 inhabitant.