- MAKENGI RESIDENTS PROTESTS OVER SLOW ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN KENYA
- MCM PLANS TO CONSTRUCT MULTI-PURPOSE STADIUM IN BOTSWANA
- RESIDENT UNHAPPY WITH NEW BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- 14 YEARS AFTER CONSTRUCTION, FACTORY REMAINS ABANDONED IN NIGERIA
- CALLS FOR ETHIOPIANS IN DIASPORA TO SUPPORT GERD INTENSIFY
National Construction Authority and the Kiambu County government have begun investigations on the collapse building
The project which is almost completed came crashing to the down in the earlier hours of today. According to report from Standard digital, the Four storey building collapse did not witness any injury as workers has not resume their daily activities.
A four storey building under construction has collapsed in Kabuku village, Limuru. Reports say no one was killed or injured in the incident and that construction workers had not yet arrived by the time of the incident.
— Standard Digital (@StandardMediaKe) November 28, 2019
The construction was taking place at Kabuku village, Limuru in Kenya. Meanwhile Officials from the National Construction Authority and the Kiambu County government have begun investigations on what caused the building to come tumbling down with the property owner yet to be identified.
More details to follow soon.