- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
China Southern Airlines increases flight times between Nairobi and Guangzhou to promote business and tourism between both countries
Travel times between Nairobi to Guangzhou flights has been increased by China Southern Airlines. Hence, the reason for the increase is to tap into the business and tourism travel between the two countries.
The airline will operate Monday, Tuesday and Friday flights using an Airbus A330-200 aircraft that has a 218-passenger capacity. China Southern Airlines previously only flew into Nairobi on Mondays and Fridays.
The aircraft has 4 first class, 24 business class and 190 economy class seats. Hence, the new flight schedule kicks off in June 10 to october after which a review will be done to consider if the schedule will continue or not.
We are working together to promote China-Kenya tour and travel business. Passengers travelling to China with China Southern Airlines will be given free accommodation in Guangzhou. International code share flights if the connecting time is more than eight hours but not more than 48 hours.
The airlines latest move is set to offer inflexible competition to national carrier Kenya Airways , which also plies the route.