- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
At AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. AECOM’s Middle East and Africa Environment team is looking to recruit a Civil Engineering III to join our South Africa team.
JOB DESCRIPTION AT AECOM
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on engineering assignments with minimal supervision
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered using modifications of standard procedures or methods developed in previous assignments.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works.
- Communicate independently with Clients and Contractors
- Interact well as part of a team
- Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in building civils.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional registration Pr. Eng
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Civil 3D
For More Details Click HERE