- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
TRS is looking for Drilling Subsea Engineers with Drill Ship or Semisub offshore experience within Oil and Gas Industry for our upcoming projects Worldwide.
- Prepare drilling program and performing all aspects of drilling engineering works for the successful, cost effective and safe implementation of drilling activities.
- Liaise, communicate and interface with relevant internal and external parties to ensure that the drilling operation is carried-out out as per approved plan.
- Understand every HSE procedure and rules related with drilling activities and assist to promote the implementation in view of compliance and effectiveness in the drilling activities.
- Plan, coordinate and perform on-site rig inspections, acceptance test on contracted drilling rigs and third party equipment, materials and supplies to be in compliance with JX NIPPON’s safety requirements and standards.
- Prepare the drilling budget needed for the operation and monitor actual drilling expenditures against ACV for ongoing activities, initiate amendments in line.
- Closely monitor inventory levels and coordinating field materials requirements with Drilling Material.
- Coordinator and Drilling Supervisor at site i.e. Work Service Order, dispatch of materials required at rig, arrange stock replenishment, follows up on the maintenance and repair of returned equipment.
- Prepare and provide the basic requirements for the scope of works and technical specifications for tender packages to be in line with project requirements and meet the minimum cost concept and HSE requirements.
- Summarize progress of project, highlight milestone achieved or Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and forward planning and timing.
- Prepare End of Well report.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Recognized and accredited 3 year Diploma or 4 year Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 10 – 15 years recent proven or similar related to data, management, and/or cataloguing working experience.
- Valid OPITO approved BOSIET or OSIET/HUET/THUET/FOET
- Offshore Drillship/Semi Submersible experience required.
- Familiar with national oil company and partners established Policies, Guidelines, and Procedure on drilling matter.
For more details click HERE