- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Tugende Field Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be required to work autonomously and responsibly by conducting asset pre-delivery inspections, delivery coordination, installations, testing, repairs and maintenance of all Tugende assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete the procurement process by signing off the pre-delivery inspection notes and managing the inventory.
- Accurately conduct a pre-delivery inspection on all received assets and ensure all necessary maintenance is reported before delivery.
- Coordinate delivery of assets (including loading, paying the delivery agents, offloading, monitoring and reporting any damages) from the supplier to the Tugende branch.
- Accurately capture all-new asset details into the system, before disbursement.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and repair orders / instructions to perform required maintenance and service.
- Manage all installations, repairs, maintenance and testing of assets before disbursement.
- Provide technical, maintenance services and customer support during field visits or dispatches of assets.
- Document, share and make recommendations on the status of company assets with relevant members of the operations team based on fieldwork discoveries.
- Produce accurate, timely and detailed service reports to the Branch .
- Perform any other technical related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
– Knowledge, experience, skills and qualification;
- A minimum of a diploma in; Electrical / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering, or Motor Vehicle mechanics, obtained from a certified and recognised institution of learning.
- Should have a valid driver’s licence.
- At least 1-year of work experience as a mechanic or electrician with a reputable organisation or institute.
- Superb technical skills to diagnose and determine the best technical solutions from non-technical descriptions.
- Technical experience with motorcycles and cars assembly and repair.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interpret & understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues related to motorcycle use, including electrical, mechanical and chemical risks.
- Motorcycle riding proficiency.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Hold values similar to our own: Integrity;- Empathy, Teamwork, Solutions Oriented and Always growing.
- Confidentiality: Able to handle sensitive information professionally and confidentially.
- Positive Attitude: the main mindset of “getting things done” and finding satisfaction in developing sustainable long-term solutions at all times.
- Flexible and resilient: Willingness to travel, flexible in schedule and work hours, seek direct feedback and see every challenge as an opportunity to grow.
- Computer literate with the ability to use MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good customer service skills to deal sensitively with customers
- Proficiency in 2 or more local languages.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.