- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Did the county made the right choice to allow CHICO continue construction work despite corona virus outbreak in Liberia.
Despite the corona virus outbreak in the country, the China Henan International Cooperation Group (CHICO) and the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) has agreed to continue work on the project.
During a meet between both parties, Bong County Superintendent Esther Walker cautioned the company to go ahead with the construction works, but follow all preventive measures of Covid-19.
She also noted that the rainy season is fast approaching so we need to allow the company to continue its operation but only after following WHO preventive measures.
While, Head of CHICO Lu Xian Jin said the completion of the route is crucial in the midst of the current global pandemic as well as thanking both counties’ leaderships for giving the go-ahead to his company to continue the work.
Over the past couple of years CHICO is known for being part of the “vanguard of the country’s Africa drive”.