- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Did the county made the right choice to allow CHICO continue construction work despite corona virus outbreak in Liberia.
Despite the corona virus outbreak in the country, the China Henan International Cooperation Group (CHICO) and the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) has agreed to continue work on the project.
During a meet between both parties, Bong County Superintendent Esther Walker cautioned the company to go ahead with the construction works, but follow all preventive measures of Covid-19.
She also noted that the rainy season is fast approaching so we need to allow the company to continue its operation but only after following WHO preventive measures.
While, Head of CHICO Lu Xian Jin said the completion of the route is crucial in the midst of the current global pandemic as well as thanking both counties’ leaderships for giving the go-ahead to his company to continue the work.
Over the past couple of years CHICO is known for being part of the “vanguard of the country’s Africa drive”.