- ANGOLA'S PORT OF LUANDA WILL RECEIVE USD 190 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM UAE
- BOTSWANA IS SEEKING INVESTORS FOR PPP PROJECTS
- TROPICAL STORM DESTROYS BUILDINGS IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
- MOROCCO AND DR CONGO SIGN AGREEMENT FOR COOPERATION IN ELECTRICITY REGULATION
- EGYPT SIGNS PARTNERSHIP TO BUILD DESALINATION DEVICES FACTORY
President Yoweri K Museveni will officiate at the Ground Breaking ceremony for the construction of Atiak – Laropi road. The project will receive funding from the EU and Govt of Uganda to enable Strabag Int. handle construction of the 66km paved road.
H.E @KagutaMuseveni is expected to officiate at the Ground Breaking ceremony for the construction of Atiak—Laropi road.
[Date to be communicated]
— UNRA_UGANDA (@UNRA_UG) September 29, 2020