- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
President Yoweri K Museveni will officiate at the Ground Breaking ceremony for the construction of Atiak – Laropi road. The project will receive funding from the EU and Govt of Uganda to enable Strabag Int. handle construction of the 66km paved road.
H.E @KagutaMuseveni is expected to officiate at the Ground Breaking ceremony for the construction of Atiak—Laropi road.
[Date to be communicated]
— UNRA_UGANDA (@UNRA_UG) September 29, 2020