- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is an agency of the government of Kenya. KRA are responsible for the assessment, collection and accounting for all revenues that are due to government, in accordance with the laws of Kenya. KRA is seeking applications from fresh Bachelor Degree and Diploma graduates for its July to December 2019 Internship programme.
KRA is providing the youth an opportunity for on-the job experience. They also aim at building youth upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employ-ability.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between July 2018 and June 2019
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience after graduation.
- Must be available full time for the six months duration of the program
Deadline: Friday 31st May, 2019
For more details click HERE