- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is an agency of the government of Kenya. KRA are responsible for the assessment, collection and accounting for all revenues that are due to government, in accordance with the laws of Kenya. KRA is seeking applications from fresh Bachelor Degree and Diploma graduates for its July to December 2019 Internship programme.
KRA is providing the youth an opportunity for on-the job experience. They also aim at building youth upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employ-ability.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between July 2018 and June 2019
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience after graduation.
- Must be available full time for the six months duration of the program
Deadline: Friday 31st May, 2019
For more details click HERE