- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
A section of Lang’ata Road will, on Sunday, October 9, be closed for 12 hours to allow the erection of Lang’ata Barracks Footbridge, the Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) has said.
The closure, which will affect the stretch between Lang’ata Hospital and the barracks, will start at 5 am and is projected to end at 5 pm.
KeNHA has advised motorists heading to the Nairobi city center to use Kungu Karumba Road and then join Kitengela Road towards Lang’ata Hospital and then rejoin Lang’ata Road.
“Motorists heading towards Bomas and Karen are advised to take the U-Turn towards Lang’ata Hospital through Kitengela Road then to Kungu Karumba Road and back to Lang’ata Road at the Barracks Roundabout,” KeNHA said in a press statement.
SOURCE: The Standard