- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Kuje road contract re-awarded due to abandonment by previous contractor.
FCT Administration has revealed that the 14 kilometer Kuje road will be re-awarded to another contractor. The information was made known to the public by the Director of the Satellite Towns Development Department (STDD) of the FCT Administration Eng. Felix Nwanko.
The Kuje to Pegi community was awarded in 2014 to a local contractor M/S Varellen for construction to asphalt. Hence, the withdrawal of the project is because the project was abandoned since 2016.
“The contract was at the point of determination before it can be processed to be awarded to another contractor. STDD is doing everything possible to put things in place for the new award” said Felicia.
She also begged the community members to be patient with them as STDD has the better plan to push this project further