- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
At Total South Africa, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Maintenance Engineer to join their Sierra Leone office.
- Responsible to forecast for equipment replacement in all NW and GT sites based on asset depreciation and life.
- Responsible to forecast for spares required and subsequent ordering to avoid down time of equipment.
- Manage outsourced maintenance services as required e.g. Generators, plumbing, air conditioner units, electrical, extinguishers and fire alarm systems etc. etc.
- Collate and track maintenance cost per site per month and report accordingly.
- Responsible for the safe execution for all maintenance activities within the operations department
- Responsible for all maintenance (in house or contractual) and ensure they are carried out in line with group safety procedure and protocol.
- Draws up and controls preventive and curative maintenance programmes
- Ensure statutory checks such as tank integrity checks, re-calibration, cleaning etc are timely carried out.
- Supervises maintenance works at the network stations, consumer sites. warehouses, residences & offices
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on maintenance activities
- Implement Total Group’s Health Safety and Environment Protection Policies
Context and environment
The job holder must be willing to work until late or over the weekend if a problem arise.
Must be able to deal tactfully with fellow employees and contractors.
Must be prepared to travel up country and be exposed to continuous outdoor weather conditions.
Have a strong adherence to safety policy and regulations.
Must be able to step in and represent the company when out there
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics)
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in maintenance engineering and/or management works.
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of integrity, confidentiality, and analytical skills
- Must have solid working proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications (Word, Power Point, MS Projects, Excel, etc.).
- Strong communication skills. Working knowledge of spoken and written French will be an advantage.
- Experience in Project management is an added advantage
- Possess a current driver’s license.
For more details click HERE