- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Malawi Government urged to make decision on Lilongwe-Salima water project
Malawi government has been advise to find new contractor or continue with Khato civil for the water project. The Lilongwe-Salima water project will seek to pump water from lake Malawi to Lilongwe and its surrounding district. This will help ease water supply challenges facing these areas.
In 2018, Malawi Finance Minister announce that Financing for Salima-Lilongwe Water Project is not Ready. According to him, the financing committee was taking time to ensure due diligence was done.
The constant delay of the project is affecting the nation. Meanwhile, the country need to urgently decide if they will continue with Khato civil, who is finding it difficult to get financier or find another contractor.
The project also faced resistance from environmentalist who demanded that the project should have an environmental impact assessment before take off.