- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
President Buhari flanked by the state minister for aviation commissioned the newly built Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Terminal. The Airport Terminal is the first to be connected to a rail transport system in Nigeria, and in West Africa. The financing and construction of the airport was executed by China, and contributes to the piling national debt. In the 2019 budget, Nigeria has allocated one quarter of its budget to servicing debts. On the upside, look at these eye catching airport infrastructure in Nigeria’s capital city of Abuja. This will obviously boost the nation’s tourism and other economic activities like air freight.