- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
President of the Republic of Namibia, Hage G. Geingob recently launched Operation Hornkranz. A crime fighting initiative led by the Namibian Police NAMPOL, and supported by the Army. The operation is geared towards rooting out crime, to show potential tourist and investors that the country is governed by law and order. This operation further reinforces the president’s vision to position Namibia as the gateway to Southern Africa.
The president signified the importance of this operation by joining a unit of the NAMPOL led police patrol to see police roadblocks in several parts of the capital. While on the field, he assured Namibians and visitors that the objective of the operation is for a safer country. He further cautioned road users to not drink and drive.