Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has built a presence in Egypt for over 40 years and has today over 100 employees. Thales in Egypt is part of our Middle East business that has 1,800 people across Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and UAE.Together We delivered fare collection and control and communication systems for the first metro line in Africa, Metro Line 1 in Cairo. Since then we have continued to bring growth and security and safety to the country by upgrading these transportation systems as well as providing solutions for customers in air traffic management, air defence and Navy.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, develop & communicate the integrated project plan in the designated planning tool set including all contract deliverable milestones, internal milestones, invoicing and sales milestones in accordance with the Thales Procedures.
- Monitor the integrated set of project schedules, costs, and resources in accordance with the company timetable, procedures and working practices and cost structure and Work Break-down Structure.
- Undertake and coordinate the formal update of project schedules, interdependencies, resource allocations budgets and financial status.
- Generate the overall critical path across the integrated set of bids / projects and reconcile issues, making recommendations to assist in the recovery of slippage, where applicable.
- Undertake Earned Value calculations, where applicable, to support bid / project performance forecasting.
- Analyze resource profiles resulting from the monthly schedule update process and make recommendations to reconcile resource loading anomalies ahead of the Forward Load extraction.
- Undertake all baseline and change control activities associated with the schedules including regular local archiving of the associated database(s).
- To cooperate with the PM and Contract Manager in claim preparation, being responsible for the delay analysis, cost estimation, points of assertion and any other relevant input that could be needed;
- To prepare the Customer IPC’s and discuss with the Customer representatives its content, having the PM support;
- To quarterly elaborate EAC reviews of the project’s ON-shore work packages, by integrating the contribution of all the WPM;
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 7+ years working experience in all phases of a project
- Familiarity with of supporting project execution with proficiency in common project tool sets (such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, Risk X, SAP).
- A strong understanding of the need for governance in bid / project management and the ability to uphold governance requirements.
- Can demonstrate commercial, financial and general business acumen.
- A track record of excellence in progress Reporting and KPI Production
- Proficient in Earned Value Management techniques
For more details Click HERE