- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — Specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK AFRICA (20 – 23 April 2021) is the 3rd annual international virtual conference delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. We will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
You are guaranteed 7 days of learning opportunities inclusive of a 4-day main conference, 3 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
- Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association of East Africa
- Haliru Dikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
- William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
- Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
- Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
- Nessreen Rady, Director, New & Renewable Energy, Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Egypt
- Kuda Ndhlukula, Executive Director, SADC Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Namibia
- Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
- Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
- Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
- Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
- Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
- Rentia van Tonder, Head of Power, Standard Bank, South Africa
- Ibilola Amao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
- Clinton Carter-Brown, Head of Energy Centre, CSIR, South Africa
- James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
- Dave Manning, Global Head of Hybrid Energy, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
- Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
- Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Oladunni Owo, National President, Women In Energy, Oil And Gas, Nigeria
- Loda Dedekind, Lead Project Developer, CrossBoundary Energy, South Africa
- Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
- Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
- Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
- Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
- José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
- … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 3 supplementary workshops addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation & Policies and Energy Storage.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
About Infocus International Group
The organiser of POWER WEEK Conferences. Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities, designed to provide insights and to assist our clients on the global stage. The major knowledge-management companies strategically based in Singapore, independently researching and producing market-driven programmes across the region mainly in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured trough intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Any queries, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0352 | Email: email@example.com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/africa