- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- AMAZON'S NEW AFRICAN HQ IS BEING CONSTRUCTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THE AFRICAN OIL AND GAS SECTOR NEEDS AN ENERGY BOOST
- EGYPT EXPLORES SEA WATER DESALINATION TO OFFSET NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF GERD PROJECT
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi inspects the development projects of the network of axes and roads of the North Coast as well as the southern sector. These roads will accommodate the traffic movement and commercial traffic that are projected to increase as a result of the ongoing giant national projects in this part of Egypt. Among these projects are;
- New Delta Project for agricultural production,
- New Al-Alamein City,
- El-Dabaa Nuclear Power Plant (NPP),
- Al-Alamein International Airport,
- Ras El Hikma,
- A tourist resorts extending along Matruh governorate.
The President directed that the development process of the axes and roads in the North Coast as well as the southern sector be completed; thus, they will accommodate the traffic movement and commercial traffic that are projected to increase as a result of the ongoing comprehensive development in geographical part of Egypt.
Source: Presidency Egypt