- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi inspects the development projects of the network of axes and roads of the North Coast as well as the southern sector. These roads will accommodate the traffic movement and commercial traffic that are projected to increase as a result of the ongoing giant national projects in this part of Egypt. Among these projects are;
- New Delta Project for agricultural production,
- New Al-Alamein City,
- El-Dabaa Nuclear Power Plant (NPP),
- Al-Alamein International Airport,
- Ras El Hikma,
- A tourist resorts extending along Matruh governorate.
The President directed that the development process of the axes and roads in the North Coast as well as the southern sector be completed; thus, they will accommodate the traffic movement and commercial traffic that are projected to increase as a result of the ongoing comprehensive development in geographical part of Egypt.
Source: Presidency Egypt