- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
EDUCATION IS KEY TO AVOIDING DEMOLITION IN KENYA SAY AUTHORITIES AHEAD OF THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT EAST AFRICA EXHIBITION
- Ongoing demolition in Kenya targets buildings constructed without following the due legal process.
- Insight into demolition will be covered throughout free CPD certified workshops at The Big 5 Construct East Africa, 7-9 November at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre.
National Construction Authority (NCA) and also the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) say; they will now focus more on educating Kenyans on the ‘necessary legal requirements’ for developers to avoid demolitions.
The two government institutions observe that with some 4,000 buildings targeted for… Read More
ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENT
7 – 9 November 2018 at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre, Kenya
10:00 – 18:00 Daily
Organised by dmg events, The Big 5 Construct East Africa 2018 is the official exhibition of Kenya’s National Construction Week and it is also East Africa’s premier construction event. Running alongside the International Construction Research Conference and Exhibition organised by National Construction Authority, the event is part of The Big 5, the largest, most influential and also a renowned portfolio of construction industry exhibitions spanning the Middle East, India and South East Asia. On its launch edition in Kenya in 2016, The Big 5 Construct East Africa welcomed over 7,000 participants and hosted more than150 exhibitors from 20 countries, showcasing the latest and also the most innovative construction solutions from across the globe.